iWALKFree offers a limited warranty that covers the original purchaser from any defect in material and workmanship for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase, exclusions apply. Normal wear and tear is not covered. The warranty is limited to the original purchaser and the product must be purchased through an authorized dealer of iWALKFree. You can see our entire warranty policy on our website here.
In order to process your warranty we will need the following information:
• Your purchase receipt or invoice, in digital format
• The address where you want the replacement parts sent
• The serial number on your iWALK crutch (see the picture below for where you can find this)
• A detailed description of the issue you are experiencing with your device
• Optional - but very helpful - Any digital photos or videos showing the issue you are experiencing
Need to file a claim? You can complete a claim by filling out the Warranty Form directly on our website. Please click here to be redirected. Then click on Replacement Parts (see below).