We want to process your warranty and get the correct replacement parts sent to you as quickly as possible. To accomplish this, we need your help. First, please determine if the issue is covered under warranty. You can find our warranty policy by clicking here.
Next, we need to gather some information from you so we can ensure we get the correct replacement part sent to the correct location as quickly as possible. Please complete our warranty form (we provide a link below) but before you do, please gather the following information:
• Your purchase receipt or invoice, in digital format
• The address where you want the replacement parts sent
• The serial number and RSN Number (if applicable) on your iWALK crutch (please see below for a picture of where this is located)
• A detailed description of the issue you are experiencing with your device (please see below for diagrams of the iWALK crutch with part numbers and names so you can easily identify what you need).
• Optional - but very helpful - Any digital photos or videos showing the issue you are experiencing
You will be asked to select your iWALK crutch model, after which you will be directed to the correct warranty form. When you are done, your information will be automatically sent to us for immediate processing.
If you have any questions about this process and would like to talk to one of our customer service representatives, you can reach them at 562-653-4222 option 3. Customer service hours are from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM PST Monday through Friday.